Check out these interesting time-related facts I found in the Winter 2012 "Relief and Wellness News" I got this week from my chiropractor, Dr. Michael Masterman.
- It takes about 20 seconds for a red blood cell to circle the whole body. (Does it matter how thin or fat that body is?)
- The average human eyelash lives about 150 days. (I didn't know they were alive at all!)
- A fetus develops fingerprints at eighteen weeks. (So then we don't really know who they are till then; are you listening, Radical Right?)
- AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:
- Scientists estimate that laughing100 times is equivalent to a 10 minute workout on a rowing machine. (Need I say more?)